Friday, May 8, 2009

BLUE OCTOBER - My Never

Will you think about me, In time? It's never my luck, So nevermind. I wanna say your name, But the pain starts Again, It's never my luck, So nevermind. [Chorus:] I had a dream that you where with me, And it wasn't my fault, You roll me over, Flipped me over, Like a summersault. And that doesn't happen to me I've never been here before I saw forever in my never, And I stood outside her Heaven. Will you wait for me, In time, It's never my luck, So I'll say: never mine. And I lost a lot of what I Never expect to ever Return I tend to push it 'till the pushing turns from Hurting to burn, I always take them to the place they always wanted To go, Then end up dancing 'round This clown commands, Applause at a show... [Chorus:] I had a dream that you where with me, And it wasn't my fault, You roll me over, Flipped me over, Like a summer salt. And that doesn't happen to me I've never been here before I saw forever in my never, And I stood outside her Heaven Heaven, Inside her heaven, Heaven And I could only dream of you and sleep, But I won't see sunlight again, I can try to be with you , but some how I'll end up just losing a friend, And I can only reach for you Relate to you, I'm losing my friend... Where did she go? Where? [Chorus:] I had a dream that you where with me, And it wasn't my fault, You roll me over, Flipped me over, Like a summer salt. And that doesn't happen to me I've never been here before I saw forever in my never, And I stood outside her Heaven I stood outside her heaven [3x] Will you let me into your heaven?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home